The Best Rawfoods, Vegan Foods and Organic Products for Your Green and Healthy Lifestyle!
Shopping Cart [more]
Your cart is empty.
Raw Food Coaching
New Products ...
Featured Products ...
All Products ...
New Products [more]
Kamut Berries, Organic Raw (1 lb)
Write a review on this product.
Vitamin D3 1000 IU, MegaFood DailyFoods (60 Tablets)
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Gift Certificate FAQ
Great Gifts Under $20
> Bacopa Monieri (Brahmi) Powder (2 oz)
Great Gifts Under $20
Bacopa Monieri (Brahmi) Powder (2 oz)
Size: 2 oz.
100% Raw and Vegan
One of Roland Oehme's Recommended "Adaptogen Herbs (Superherbs)" Sources!
Grown in India, Packaged in USA
Bacopa Monieri (Brahmi) Powder (cold extraction)
Bacopa Monieri Brahmi Powder (2 oz.):
This plant has a number of uses in Ayurveda. It has antioxidant properties, reducing oxidation of fats in the bloodstream. Bacopa monieri (Coastal Waterhyssop, Brahmi, Thyme-leafed gratiola, Water hyssop) is a perennial, creeping herb whose habitat includes wetlands and muddy shores.
Traditionally adaptogen herbs are considered to be rejuvenative, tonic, and restorative. In present day scientific literature, they are considered to counteract the impact of stress upon the body caused by physical exertion, chemical or pathogenic exposure, emotional trauma, and/or electromagnetic stress. They have been shown to improve the physical health of different organ systems by as much as 10-15%.
These adaptogens are based on thousands of years old traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicinal wisdom. The top adaptogenic herbs on the planet ... [have the] ability to remove the causes of aging and their time proven ability to create incredible, abundant health.
Top Herbal Adaptogens:
Ho Shou Wu
Rhodiola (Arctic Root)
Brahmi is an Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb rich in antioxidants that has gained popularity as a brain tonic for helping to promote memory and mental alertness. It is unique in that it is able to increase intellectual and cognitive functioning without over stimulating the body. In fact, Brahmi has been found to have a calming and stress relieving effect, which makes it an ideal tonic herb to use when under high pressure and unnatural environments.
Brahmi helps the body to maintain a balanced state, especially while cleansing, detoxifying, and experiencing physical, mental, and emotional upheavals and transformation.
Tips on Buying Herbs:
When choosing and purchasing herbs, we recommend keeping these five critical points in mind.
1. Use certified organic or ethically wildcrafted herbs.
2. Look for low temperature drying. This is critical. We want to keep the enzymes in our herbs intact. We do not want to overheat or boil the substances to the point where the life force is destroyed.
3. We want our herbs as freshly processed as possible. There are volatile elements in all foods and as a result, over a period of time, foods, even dried herbs, do break down.
4. Listen to your body. Some herbs will agree with you more than others. Tune into what is going on in your body and you will find the right adaptogen formula for you.
5. Pick two or three herbs that work in combination with each other. The basic idea of herbalism is that you have the primary herb, the secondary herb, and then the third herb that helps with the synergy and brings it all together. Three herbs working together form a specific adaptogen result. On top of this, other herbs may be added, but it is always important to have a strong base.
Low Intensity: 500 – 1000 mg, once a day
Medium Intensity: 1000 – 2500 mg, once a day
High Intensity: 2500 – 4000 mg, once a day
*David Wolfe’s book: Longevity Now Program
Known as a brain tonic, Bacopa helps to improve memory and concentration. It is a traditional treatment for epilepsy and asthma. It also has anti-oxidant properties, reducing oxidation of fats in the bloodstream. Studies in humans have shown that the extract has anti-anxiety effects. In a double blind, placebo controlled trial, human subjects taking this extract showed significantly improved performance on tests for spatial working memory and rapid visual information processing.
Recommended Dosage for Bacopa:
225 mg two to three times a day."
** These statements have not been evaluated by the F.D.A.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your health professional before taking any health supplements.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
MSP (Pure Monosodium Phosphate) (4 oz jar)
Noni Leaf Tea, NoniLand (1 oz)
Liquid Tooth Soap with Organic Raw Honey (Juicy Grape)
Neem Oil, Quantum (1 fl oz)
Spirulina Manna, Healthforce (16 oz)
Coconut Crisps, NoniLand Blue Green Organic (2.5 oz)
Best Raw Foods
Cacao Powder Raw
Humane Mouse Trap
Raw Food Raw Vegan
Whole Food Supplement
Copyright © 2013
Green Harmony Living
. Powered by