Versatile - Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts, and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu, and more!
Made in South Korea
Hurom HU100 Slow Juicer:
The HU100 Slow Juicer is a revolutionary juice extractor that uses Hurom's patented Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) to gently, quietly, and quickly squeeze a vast variety of ingredients into delicious, vibrant fruit and green juices and vegan nut milks.
SST retains heat-sensitive phytonutrients and delicate enzymes essential to health that can be otherwise compromised by the eviscerating effect of loud high speed blades in traditional juicers and blenders.
Our blade-less screw-like auger uses gravity to pull in ingredients into its grooves and our powerful energy efficient AC induction motor spins it at only 80 rotations per minute resulting in a mortar and pestle action that works by masticating and cold-pressing raw foods.
The HU100 Slow Juicer minimizes oxidation, aeration, and separation on the cellular level and results in gorgeous, smooth, delicious, richer-color juice full of water soluble fiber that delivers 4x the absorption rate and up to 60% more nutrients than eating fruits & vegetables.
- Form & Function. Designed to be a pleasure to the eye and touch, its compact size slips beautifully into the space and decor of any countertop. The convenient built in carry handle makes it easy to take your juicing from kitchen to bar. Juicing with a Slow Juicer is a tactile pleasure, ensuring that your go-to healthy habit is a daily one.
- Value. The unique low-speed mechanism cold-presses every drop of juice from foods resulting in a yield of up to 35% more than other traditional juicers, paying for itself again and again over time. Family friendly and solidly built to last and to be of service for years to come.
- Control. Know exactly what goes into your body. Cutting ingredients to size ensures quality control and that only freshest foods are juiced. Customize juice combinations to your taste and health needs.
- Safety. Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. Built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents and slow motor prevents overheating. Chute sized to keep small fingers out.
- Ease. Simply run water through the juicer to rinse clean; no need to separate and clean the parts between juices. Intuitive assembly and disassembly for quick use and cleanup with compact parts and no sharp blades. The inner spinning brush rotates during juicing to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency.
- Quality. Extremely durable. BPA free. Impact resistant ABS plastic body.. Heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics. Handles years of daily use.
- Versatility. Works wonderfully on fruits (even ripe bananas and soft, delicate berries), cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu, and more.
Efficiency. Near-silent AC motor works efficiently using only 150 watts of power without heat buildup.
- Dimension: 6.8 x 9.7 x 16 (inch)
- Cord length: 4.5 ft.
- Weight: 13.2 lbs.
- Chamber Capacity: 11.8 oz. (350 ml)
- Speed: 80 RPM
- Materials: Hopper : ABS / Chamber : PC / Squeezing screw(Auger) : Ultem(PEI) / Strainer : Stainless steel 304 , Ultem / Body : ABS
- Motor: Single-phase induction motor (A/C)
- Rated power consumption: 150 Watts
- Rated Voltage / Frequency / Fuse: 120V / 60Hz / 205V 5A
- Standard usage: Up to 30 minutes continuously
- Warranty: 5 years on motor, 2 years on parts
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Hurom body with condenser motor
- Fine (juice) strainer
- Single winged auger & inner spinning brush
- Cleaning brush
- Juice container
- Pulp container
- Instruction manual
- Recipe Book
Note: This product will ship separately from the rest of your order. Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii orders may require extra fees and shipping costs, so please call or email to inquire. International orders are not available for this item.